Call Us now 01207 592020
Our finders service is designed for ‘Buyers’.
1. We arrange an initial meeting to obtain a clear understanding of the client’s needs (type of property, desired location, budget and any additional requirements).
2. We actively source property being marketed through estate agents and private owners. We also access property not yet advertised on the open market.
3. We short-list and view appropriate properties. We report back to clients and arrange further viewings with the client, accompanied if required. At client’s request, at this stage we can provide a specification and costing tailored to preparing the property for sale/let.
4. We negotiate a price and submit offers on the client’s behalf. We engage a local surveyor and provide a written report to the client at short notice if required.
5. We re-negotiate a price on behalf of the client if required, post survey.
6. We oversee the purchase of property from viewing to completion.
7. We project manage full/mini refurbishments if required, with our in house building contractors.
8. Once the property is completed we market the property for a potential tenant via our website, social media, Zoopla and 22 other property websites.